The M122z is a five-rib, all-position highway tyre that boasts excellent directional stability, heat resistance and long tread life. The M122 is designed primarily for trailer axles.
- Five-rib tread pattern - Excellent wet and dry traction and directional stability.
- Wear resistant tread compound - Long tread life.
- High elongation top-belt and stone ejectors in main circumferential grooves - Superior retread-ability.
- Wider circumferential grooves compared to superseded product (M120z) - Improved resistance to aquaplaning, especially with <50% original tread depth.
- Flatter casing profile and wider tread width compared to M120z - Improved traction and resistance to irregular wear.
Performance Category: Touring
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Runflat|